Now available virtually! An Intake Meeting is the first step for all programming. In this one-on-one session, you will explain your concerns regarding your child’s behavior and learn how Tuesday’s Child programming can support those concerns. Enrollment, schedules, and fees will also be discussed.
An intake is required prior to all in-office programming, including Behavioral Intervention, Summer Camp, and TC Scholars Preschool for children new to Tuesday’s Child.
Services are provided via SimplePractice©, a fully secure, HIPAA compliant, Telehealth video calling service.
Intakes are $60, currently conducted by:
Juanita Tullis –email@example.com
Rose Oliver- firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional appointments may be available by phone! Please call the office if you would prefer a phone appointment.
- Length: Approximately 45 minutes
- After you click “Request Appointment” above, choose a provider to see their available dates and times. If your first choice provider is unavailable, please try another staff member! You can also call anytime to seek additional appointment options.
- Next Steps:
- Once you have requested an appointment, your provider will review the request and will confirm the appointment. If you have not received a confirmation email of your appointment time, your appointment has not yet been reviewed and will be shortly!
- Once confirmed, your provider will send you a link to your Client Portal through Simple Practice. There you will find all our consent paperwork, intake packet, and your appointment information.
- All paperwork, including consent forms, intake paperwork, and billing information, is required PRIOR to the start of your session.
- Your provider will video-call you via Simple Practice at your scheduled appointment time.
- Intake Meeting: $60, which will be deducted off your first month’s bill when you start any Tuesday’s Child program.
- All billing will be completed online via Simple Practice. You can access all billing through their Client Portal and will receive invoice notifications via Simple Practice. Just like Tuesday’s Child behavioral intervention services, our online services are not reimbursable by insurance, meaning all services will be listed as self-pay only. All invoices are billed automatically the day after service, using the card on file.
Intakes can be cancelled and rescheduled through Simple Practice anytime, or feel free to call our office for assistance. Intakes cancelled within 24 hours may face a 15$ fee. No-shows for intake appointments forfeit their full 60$ fee.
Please contact our office with any questions about the intake process at email@example.com or 773.573.6936